“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”
Jesus said His sheep will know His voice and a stranger’s voice they will not follow. This promise from God is still true for us today, yet many people still experience difficulty when making decisions.
Over the years, a lot of people have made the following statements to me:
· “I don’t know what to do”
· “Which way should I go?”
· “I’m afraid to make the wrong decision.”
· “If God would just tell me what to do, I’d do it.”
So what should we do when we don’t know what to do next?
1) Do what you already know to do.
2) Keep doing the last thing God told you to do.
3) Ask yourself: “In light of my past experiences, current circumstances, and future hopes and dreams, what is the WISE thing to do?”