Belief is a significant substance that every human being will possess. Although not tangible, belief has the power to change our lives. At TrueLife Fellowship Church we take our core values and beliefs very seriously. We abide by them and let them change the way we think.
Here are our statements of faith:
1. We believe the Bible was written and inspired by God.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe God is love and that He loves us
(John 3:16; 1 John 4:16)
3. We believe that God is good.
4. We believe Jesus is the Son of God, was crucified, died, rose, and is now sitted at the right hand of the Father.
(1 Corinthians 15:4; Romans 6:4; Ephesians 1:20)
5. We believe that Jesus is the Way to reconciliation with the Father.
6. We believe that Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly.
7. We believe that as Jesus is so are we in this world.
(1 John 4:17)
8. We believe that God wants us to prosper in every area of our lives.
(3 John 2)
9. We believe in living a lifestyle of generosity.
10. We believe in seeing lives changed by the Holy Spirit through biblical instruction.
11. We believe that hospitality and fellowship with like-minded believers is essential to our spiritual development.
12. We believe in praying for and reaching the lost.
13. We believe the Holy Spirit was given to us to be our Comforter and Friend.
14. We believe in the indwelling of, and baptism of, the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
15. We believe in supporting missionaries that are called to the nations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.